What's new

Integra 6.3 (1 Viewer)

Larry*P

Agent
Hello everyone!

Extreme newbie here with a question.
I have looked around the forum the last couple of days and have not read anything at all about Onkyo's Integra line of receivers. The receiver comparison chart just listed the main Onkyo line and nothing about Integra.

I was auditioning the Integra 6.3 against a Denon 2802 and I thought the Integra made my Klipsch RF-3's much more warmer and musical. (Not an easy thing!) I was wondering if anyone has had very much experience with or has heard much about the Integra receivers.

Thanks

MikePeroni

Stunt Coordinator
Ive got the Integra 5.3 and Im very happy with it. Currently Im running an Energy Take 5.2 system, and it sounds good for music, great for movies! Once I upgrade my fronts to some Energy C5s, I expect to see what this reciever can really do. The 3 1/2" drivers in the Takes can only play so loud.

Another thing is the user interface. The menu/set-up system is great and very straight forward. The remote is excellent as well, full learning and fully backlit. The gold connections for everything are nice too.

Good luck!

steve gk

Stunt Coordinator
Larry,

I have had the Integra 9.1 for almost 2 years now and have yet to find any fault with it or Integra's products. I think you are making an excellent purchase. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you have any specific questions.

Steve

Jon Alan

Auditioning
I have the 7.2 and couldn't be happier. I, too, was considering a Denon prior to hearing the Integra. I liked the Integra better.

I've had my receiver for about three months. I use it a LOT, and push it pretty hard, especially with movies.

I would highly recommend Integra to anyone.

Wolfgang.K

Agent
Larry,

I don't think you can go wrong with the integra products. Have done quite a few comparisons and found the the integra units to be quite musical.

I have compared the Integra 7.2 and 7.3 to both the Pioneer 45TX and the denon 3802. I found the integra to more defined and detailed than the Denon or Pionner.

I was considering the Integra 7.3 but decided to go for Rotel 1066.

Good luck

Wolfgang

Jeff Weight

Stunt Coordinator
I have an Integra 7.1 and agree with all of the above posts. There products are very musical and hard to beat. I have never found anything with my Integra that was a disappointment.

MikePeroni

Stunt Coordinator
Just wanted to add that I auditioned the Integra 5.3 vs. the Denon 2802, and A-B switching with the same speakers, I could hear more clarity and detail in the highs w/the Integra.

Not to re-hash an old topic, but has anyone ever listened to the Integra vs. Onkyo side by side? (stores only carry one or the other). Are the capacitors and boards different? Nice to see alot of thumbs up for Integra though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks