Insulation board

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by greg-b, Feb 20, 2006.

1. greg-b

greg-b Auditioning

I would like to make sound absorbing panels for my theater, but I can't find a supplier that carries the rigid fiberglass insulation board. Any ideas?

2. drobbins

drobbins Screenwriter

Dave
    L & L Insulation & Supply
    1705 Sulphur Ave
    St.Louis, MO 63110

314-781-9991 Ask for Cindy Goetz.

One note though, They were supposed to e-mail me with the exact prise but never did. My wife got a call from FedEx stating they had a delivery and needed cash or money order.

3. greg-b

greg-b Auditioning

Thank you.

4. Dave Nibeck

Dave Nibeck Stunt Coordinator

Check you local yellow pages for insulation companies. They are available, just a little difficult to locate. You could also call Owens Corning (1-800-get-pind) and ask them. The online dealer located is weak.

5. Eric Burg

Eric Burg Auditioning

Where are you located at? Usually the best place is to look in the yellow pages for specialty insulation dealers. The are companies that supply builders and contractors. I got lucky and got a whole bundle of fibrex boards for free. The place had several free samples and since they don't normally sell in such low volumes, they decided to just let me have 10 2" boards.

Another place for OC rigid fiberglass is on the internet at sensible sound solutions.

Eric