What's new

Instant Heart Attack...aka Breakfast of Champions? (1 Viewer)

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Man, that thing really looks gross, especially the picture with all the crap mixed together.

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
I just had the Tremendous Twelve (three eggs scrambled, four bacon, hash browns, and four pancakes) this morning at Shoney's. I wonder how that compares. Probably worse.

I love giant greasy breakfast.:emoji_thumbsup: Strangely enough, I'm not real big on other high fat meals, though. Well, except Spaghetti alla Carbonara.;)

Todd

P.S. 6'1", 175#, BP 110/70, Chol 180.

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Chances are the food at the restaurant is in better shape than what's in the Swanson dinner. For starters, the eggs, bacon and pancakes are normally made from fresh or near-fresh ingredients. Second, the restaurant doesn't need to add a bunch of unpronouncable preservatives so that the food won't spoil while sitting in a freezer for a few months. The only item that remains questionable is the sausage which usually contain God knows what in any shape or form. But at least in a restaurant, you can usually substitute this item for something a bit better such as sliced ham, baked beans or even a few tomato slices.

If it wasn't for US regulations requiring that a detailed nutritional panel be posted on just about every processed food product, no one would have known how much crap was in this thing. We have no such regulations here in Canada (yet) and now I understand why. No company wants to admit they're actually killing their clients one body part at a time.

Benjamin_L

Stunt Coordinator
having had an egg/sausage/bagel sandwhich, a beer, hot wings, and leftover chinese so far today I'm hardly one to comment, but that thing is hanously disgusting.

sure that isn't a spoof?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks