What's new

Installation help (1 Viewer)

ZachW

Stunt Coordinator
Excuse my ignorance, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to wire speakers to the receiver. I need a total of 200 ft in total wiring, but do I need double the wire because I need to connect both the + and - inputs? The total distance I have to cover in my house will be 200 ft, but since both the + & - inputs need to be connected to the corresponding inputs on the receiver do I need a total of 400 ft? thanks

Barry BB

Stunt Coordinator
The positive and negative wire are together so you will need 200 feet for each speaker.

Guy Usher

Supporting Actor
If you have a Circuit City or other Audio store near anf you have a fairly complicated installition (sp) their install guys love to moonlight, sometimes even on their lunch break, I used to send this one guy to my mothers all the time as I lived 50 miles away and sometimes her only problem was the cat stepping on the remote, he was just down the street and most of the time it was free. Ask one of the sales guys who do their install stuff and would he like to make a couple bucks. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks