Insomniac w/Dave Attell

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JasonK, Jan 30, 2002.

1. JasonK

JasonK Supporting Actor

Does anybody else watch this show? I try to catch it as often as possible, plus I just saw an ad that new episode's will be coming soon.
    I get a kick out of the places Dave goes to, from S+M clubs to misc. bars and clubs, it's fun watching him with people on the streets. What a job to have. I just saw one where he was at a NYC dump. Fascinating TV.[​IMG]
    -Jason

2. Jason Quillen

Jason Quillen Supporting Actor

This show is great. Dave is so witty, I crack up for the entire 30 min its on. You missed the season 2 premier - it was last week and Dave was in Chicago. Tonight is Philly.

Should be good stuff,

JQ

3. JasonK

JasonK Supporting Actor

I didn't realize new stuff started already... I'll have to check him out in Philly tonight. Thanks for the heads-up.

-Jason

4. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

Comedy Central seems to be able to come up with some good shows every once in a while. This show is hilarious!

Now if only they would release That's My Bush on DVD...

5. Joseph Young

Joseph Young Screenwriter

This is a really fun show. It's voyeuristic but there's minimal mtv-style editing. For those of us who don't have the consitution to go mad bar-hopping every night, it's a great deal of fun.
    I find it fascinating how people begin to act once they know they're on television; people who would ordinarily clam up or ignore him just start chatting him up. [​IMG]
    Joseph