What's new

Insomnia/Blockbuster? (1 Viewer)

Robert Wainwright

Stunt Coordinator
The three near me are all P&S. The mixing on the media seems to be the norm as well.

Matt, which side of Orlando are you on? I'm in MetroWest.

Tommy Ceez

Second Unit
I think we could kill these threads and send a message to Blockbuster by having everyone in the forum CANCEL THIER MEMBERSHIP TO BLOCKBUSTER

Mark Lehmkuhl

Stunt Coordinator
I left Blockbuster for Hollywood video over a year ago. Hollywood here has widescreen Insomnia. Blockbuster only P&S (supposedly BB did a poll and found the majority preferred P&S rentals).
THe only reason I was in BB was that I bought into their Monsters Inc promotion (free dvd with purchase of a 7 rental card for $24.95, which was a good deal). So now I'm trying to use up the promotion card so I can go back to Hollywood)

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
I'm right there with you, Mark, except that my HV also carries fullscreen. I'm switching to DVD Overnight since they charge the same as BB and carry widescreen copies. It's a hassle to have to wait, but better that than none at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks