What's new

Insignia Sports Armband AM/FM Radio (1 Viewer)

Michael Douglas

Stunt Coordinator
I'm trying to find a good Sports Armband Walkman. My Sony model died on me, and when I purchased the new Sony model, it had the most godawful reception I've ever heard! Even the strongest stations were coming in with a ton of static. You'd think that something that only receives radio waves would actually be able to do a good job of it.

Anyway, long story short, I don't know what to get right now. The only other models besides the Sony I can find at stores are pretty crappy generic brands. At my Best Buy they only carry two models -- the Sony and some company called Insignia, which I've been unable to find reviews of online.

It's the Insignia model IS-PA04072. Does anyone know anything about this brand or this model? Or know of any quality armband walkmen? All the stores I go to seem to be stocked primarily with the new Sony model.

RomanSohor

Second Unit
Insignia is Best Buy's "House" brand.

They OEM out the stuff to various other companies- so it's hit and miss... it is usually pretty cheap though, and if you're worried about build quality you can get their replacement plan on it, usually good for 2 or 3 years... and refundable within 30 days, just like the radio would be if you don't like the reception.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks