Inserts for 'The Family Man' and 'Quills' — could someone scan theirs for me?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by cafink, Oct 21, 2001.

1. cafink

cafink Producer

Carl Fink
    I bought some used DVDs from the video store today. All of the discs were in great shape, but two of them — "The Family Man" and "Quills" — came without any inserts or booklets. Judging from past experience, I assume that both were supposed to include them.
    Is there anyone here who owns either title and could scan the insert for me (both sides)? I need a hi-resolution version, the bigger the better. You can e-mail it to me ([email protected]) or simply post a link to it. I'd really appreciate it.
    And just so I know, how big are each of them? Fox usually uses a simple card with the cover art on one side and chapter listing on the other. Is that what the "Quills" insert is like? What about "The Family Man"? I know Universal often includes two- or -three panel fold-out booklets.
    Thanks again for your help.

2. cafink

cafink Producer

Carl Fink
    Anyone? Pretty please?

3. Han

Han Second Unit

Bump.
    Hopefully, I can remember The Family Man for you when I get home.

4. Han

Han Second Unit

Carl,
    You haven't answered the email I sent you a couple of days ago. Have you finished downloading the scans for the Family Man insert?
    Whoops, well sheesh, that was fast. Two seconds after I posted this message, I got your email!
    [Edited last by Han on October 26, 2001 at 12:46 PM]

5. cafink

cafink Producer

Carl Fink
    Two seconds after I downloaded the files and e-mailed you, I saw your message! [​IMG] Thanks again.
    I got Family Man from Han, but I'm still looking for Quills. Anyone out there who can help me?