What's new

Inserts for 'The Family Man' and 'Quills' — could someone scan theirs for me? (1 Viewer)

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
I bought some used DVDs from the video store today. All of the discs were in great shape, but two of them — "The Family Man" and "Quills" — came without any inserts or booklets. Judging from past experience, I assume that both were supposed to include them.
Is there anyone here who owns either title and could scan the insert for me (both sides)? I need a hi-resolution version, the bigger the better. You can e-mail it to me ([email protected]) or simply post a link to it. I'd really appreciate it.
And just so I know, how big are each of them? Fox usually uses a simple card with the cover art on one side and chapter listing on the other. Is that what the "Quills" insert is like? What about "The Family Man"? I know Universal often includes two- or -three panel fold-out booklets.
Thanks again for your help.

Han

Second Unit
Bump.
Hopefully, I can remember The Family Man for you when I get home.

Han

Second Unit
Carl,
You haven't answered the email I sent you a couple of days ago. Have you finished downloading the scans for the Family Man insert?
Whoops, well sheesh, that was fast. Two seconds after I posted this message, I got your email!
[Edited last by Han on October 26, 2001 at 12:46 PM]

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Two seconds after I downloaded the files and e-mailed you, I saw your message! :) Thanks again.
I got Family Man from Han, but I'm still looking for Quills. Anyone out there who can help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks