What's new

Innocent Blood - PS or ? (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I just noticed that DeepDiscount DVD has this title for $5.99 and they show a release date of 12/01/01. However, I know this DVD has been out a while. They only reason I haven't bought it, is because it was pan and scam format.

Has anyone heard of it being released again? 12/01/01 is a Saturday, so that's an odd release date anyway. The specs at the site say Format: Standard, which sounds suspiciously like its still pan and scam.

That's too bad, because I think this is a pretty good vampire flick, and adds a fresh slant to the genre.

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
I just caught this flick for the first time on HDNET Movies. Im glad, too, because it looks like all we have on DVD right now is a P&S bare bones release. The HD version looked pretty good, and the audio was DD 5.1

Since an HD transfer exists, could this mean a new DVD is far behind? If not, Ill just have to keep this flick on my satellite's hard drive for a while...

Not a huge hit by any means, but this movie certainly has SE written all over it. Im sure it has a huge cult following, given the big horror celeb names involved.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
I used to have the R1. It is actually open-matte, I believe so you don't lose any pic. info. you gain some. If you can zoom your player or display, it's ok. I think the R4 is the unrated version too, whatever that means. It IS anamorphic but there's PAL speedup, meaning less seconds of Anne P. nude. :frowning:

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
Since an HD transfer exists, could this mean a new DVD is far behind?
Not necessarily. HDNet (and, to a lesser extent, InHD) have shown a fair number of movies where there was a huge gap in time between the first HD showing and an anamorphic widescreen DVD release, and there are more than a few cases where a DVD has still yet to surface (Urgh! A Music War, Night of the Comet, Peckinpah's Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid, American Hot Wax, Scarecrows, Hail! Hail! Rock 'n' Roll are a few I can think of offhand).

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
So I recieved and watched my R4 OAR WS anamorphic "IB" last nite. It looked amazing, AND is longer than the R1 release! The sex scene is longer!!!!! And the speech by Mocelli at the end when he is aflame is alot longer too. Interesting. Was the USA release trimmed for an "R"...?

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
So I recieved and watched my R4 OAR WS anamorphic "IB" last nite. It looked amazing, AND is longer than the R1 release! The sex scene is longer!!!!! And the speech by Mocelli at the end when he is aflame is alot longer too. Interesting. Was the USA release trimmed for an "R"...?
OMG! I loved this film and want this. Is Region 4 NTSC by any chance? At the risk of making this title immediately sell out, can you say where you found it available?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks