What's new

INLAND EMPIRE David Lynch (digital feature) (1 Viewer)

Joe Cortez

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks so much for posting that article. The stuff Lynch has on his website really hasn't interested me much, but even still, I'm really looking forward to this project.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I had been worried that we'd never see another Lynch film, so I was very, very happy when I read about INLAND EMPIRE a couple of weeks ago. I have no idea what to expect, but I can't wait to see the finished product.

AlexCremers

Second Unit
Great! Good news!

But the fact that one of the greatest living American directors has to rely on Europe in order for him to continue making movies is not so great. Far from it.

AlexCremers

Second Unit
Europe! There are no borders anymore. It's all one currency these days. Lynch's movies are made with Euros.

Steve Felix

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve Felix
Hollywood isn't made for David Lynch so I think it's for the best that he doesn't try to fit in.

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
I'm looking forward to this, and am interested to see Lynch's take on 'the 909.' But as a lifelong resident of the Inland Empire (which includes Riverside and San Bernardino Counties) I take issue with the phrase 'bleak residential area on the edge of the desert near Los Angeles." Sure, some parts are bleak as hell, but just because we don't live on the beach doesn't mean that 3 million residents can be lumped into a entire geographical location. I frequently visit the San Fernando Valley. Now that's bleak. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks