What's new

Infocus X1 for sale. (1 Viewer)

Martin G

Second Unit
I recently bough one of these and found that the rainbows were to much for me to handle. unfortunately I didn't notice this until after the time to return it had elapsed. It has under 20 hours on the bulb. It's about as new as you can get without still being sealed. I also haven't registered it so you should still be able to take advantage of the extended warranty.

I'm asking $925 OBO for it plus shipping. I would consider trades for a portion of the price. If you live near Norman Oklahoma you can see it in action.

ArtH

Stunt Coordinator
Sir,
If you don't have something constructive to add to a thread, please pass it by!!!

Thanks,
Steve Simon
HTF Administration

Martin G

Second Unit
Thanks for the thread fart...

As I said in the post it is to late for me to return it. The $950 is tax free, so that actually makes it about a $125 savings over purchasing one new.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Hopefully the mods edit out ArtH's stupid post...regardless of an OPs asking price, do NOT thread crap! If you have something to say, PM him/her.

Bump for you.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Please, if you have an offer, please contact Martin offline via PM or email. Further posted offers and commentaries will be removed. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks