What's new

Infocus Screenplay 110 (1 Viewer)

Paul Pratt

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul Pratt
Ok, looking to buy a projector and i want one that is going to look amazing for DVD's, not really interested in HDTV. The main projector i was looking at was the Infocus Screenplay 110, which conveniently is the title of this thread (Amazing).
I don't want to spend more then 2000 bucks so this projector would be my cap. I'm considering an X1, but I'm going to try it out and find out if i see rainbows. I was also looking at the Panasonic L300U, but i think i've kind of tipped my hat to DLP.
I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions, or advice for the situation. Image quality and an undisturbing image is of the utmost importance. I have an 11x22 ft room and no light. I will be building my own screen probably around the 110" area, but that can be variable. I would like to see something that will get all the pixels for DVD's without sacrificing image in the slightest. Anyway to get anamorphic widescreen would be great. Asfar as i know the Screenplay 110 can do all of these things, but i could be mistaken. If anyone needs more details, let me know. Thanks in advance everyone.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Does anyone have the price on the soon to be released Sony HS20 in that area?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks