What's new

Infocus 7210 (1 Viewer)

Austin R

Auditioning
Hello,
I am planning my home theater for a 14x20 room and was originally looking at the Sharp XV-Z12000(street price around $6500, but have been hearing great things about the Infocus 7205. The 7205 appears to have a new version out, the 7210 and I have seen it available to buy for around $4600.

Does anyone have any suggestions on either of these or other projectors I should be considering around this price point?

To give you some more information. My room is light controlled (no windows) and I am planning on projecting a 110-126" screen(16:9).

thanks,
Austin

KirkP

Agent
Austin,

What type of of sources to plan to use with the projector? You'd probably be happy with either the Sharp or InFocus - I have more direct experience with InFocus since we are a ScreenPlay dealer. All will give you excellent picture quality but you'd see some differences in contrast & brightness if you were to view all three side by side. From a cost standpoint, the 7205 would be the best value.

Austin

That seemes like a great price for the 7210 with $2400 off list. Is that normal for the higher priced models?

Users who are viewing this thread