What's new

Infocus 5700; Only 185 hours & a seperate brand new bulb (1 Viewer)

MikeKeck

Grip
I've had this 5700 for just about a year now and it only has 185 hours on the original bulb. I had bought a brand new bulb for when it ran out in 3000 hours or just in case, and that is still in the box. I have all the boxes and papers for it and it is in mint condition, it was hardly ever used. I am normally a member over at the AVS forums so if you want to make sure im not a scammer you can check over there (Name is PExeter over there) or you can check my Ebay seller ratings (Ebay name is Earlkipsmiller). Im in Yuma, AZ where it will be shipping from. I will post pictures later tonight of it so let me know if there is anything particular you want a picture of. I use Paypal and I will say $1950 shipped is a fair price, considering the value of the new bulb and how new the projector is. I am selling because I am in the process of building a new home and I've decided to build a dedicated theater and go BIG this time, with the marantz VP12S4. Let me know if you have any question or think the price is unfair. Thank you!

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I am the first owner and I purchased it from an Authorized dealer, Integrity Home Theater (They wont let me post the website but you can yahoo/google it)

One more thing, I also have an ND2 Hoya filter that goes with it, its in perfect condition and also is in its case/box.

lol, A third edit...After reading the warning at the top of the forum about shady sellers, if there is anything I can do besides those two accounts I listed above to prove to you im legit, let me know. Also, you can always get your money back with paypal, so it is a safe transaction.

MikeKeck

Grip
Im not that good with a camera, but here are some pictures, screenshots at the bottom:

Ok, it wouldnt let me post the pictures or links because I am new and I cant post URLS..(who thought up that)..Anyways, just replace the xx with tt and you should be good. Sorry for the inconvenience.

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/DSC00100.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/51f869f5.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/980939c0.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/DSC00095.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/67df49a0.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/DSC00097.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/DSC00103.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/DSC00101.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/DSC00116.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/DSC00105.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/DSC00120.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/DSC00121.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/DSC00122.jpg

hxxp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/PExeter/DSC00124.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks