Ok after looking at a ton of the pics in the gallery and reading threads, I noticed quite a few people using the Infocus projectors. I have found the Infocus 4805 and Sp5000 for the same price after rebates. I am in the process of finishing a space in my basement that is approx. 18x12 with a 7ft ceiling. 95% of the time it will be completely dark to watch DVD's and the other 5% will be for watching sports while playing cards. Since this is my first attempt at a HT, I want something that has that "WOW" effect, but I don't want to get in over my head with a complicated set up... Let me know what you guys think. I'm open to all ideas.