What's new

Infocus 4805 firmware update! (1 Viewer)

Joseph Bolus

Senior HTF Member
Infocus today published a firmware update for the Infocus 4805. This update fixes a random flash and Macrovision-related "flicker" problem that occurred when viewing certain DVDs utilizing the s-video and/or component inputs. (The problem did not occur with DVI input.)

Here's the link to the firmware update:

http://www.infocus.com/service/sp480...site_region=1&

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
Cool, thanks. Now I can flash the one I set up for my brother so 1080i re-syncs but there's no flicker.

Jaxon's Dad

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug
I've been trying to upgrade the firmware all morning and I'm stuck. According to the instructions, with the projector powered down I need to push both keystone adjustment buttons and then power up the projector. With the keystone adjustment buttons still pressed following power up, the projector should now be in "load state." (When I do this, the lamp does not turn on, but I assume this is due to "Load State.") The status in the Flash dialog box should change from "Waiting for new connection..." to "Connected." I have not yet been able to get to the "Connected" status. This is really tiring since my projector is ceiling mounted. Anyone who has successfully upgraded their firmware - Am I missing something? Any help would be very musch appreciated.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi guys
I just purchased a used 4805. Where can I get a bulb for cheap?
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks