1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Infinity sub RABOS wanted!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Timber, Jan 16, 2003.

1. Timber

Timber Stunt Coordinator

I’m trying to buy/borrow/steal a RABOS kit for Infinity’s newer subs. Does anyone have one they would be willing to part with; either permanently or as a loaner? If so, please e-mail or reply and we can work something out. I’d be more than willing to pay for it outright or as a “rentalâ€. Thanks.

Tim

2. Matt

Matt Extra

I wouldn't think the kit is any different for the Alpha subs or the Interlude subs. I ordered my kit directly from the website (Rabos Kit). Frankly, all it has is a CD that plays tones for the sub, a SPL meter, and a plastic doohickey to 'help' figure out the settings you should use to get rid of your largest spike.
    You can also access some info online at RABOS Online.
    Call Infinity (or drop them an email) and see if the kit is any different for the Alpha subs.
    Matt

3. Timber

Timber Stunt Coordinator

Matt,
    Thanks for the link. Seems sort of steep, considering Crutchfield sold it for $50 when the IL120 was new. But if that's what it cost for smoother bass, so be it. I'll hold out for awhile in hopes that some kindly HTFer will pity me[​IMG] . Until then.
    Tim

4. Timber

Timber Stunt Coordinator

Still hoping.

5. Kevin_Kr

Kevin_Kr Supporting Actor

How bout a few dvds in trade for it?

6. Timber

Timber Stunt Coordinator

Kevin,
    Sounds like a good idea. I'll send you a list as soon as I can. You could also let me know if there are any in particular you're looking for. Thanks and hopefully we can work something out.

Tim