What's new

Infinity sub RABOS wanted!! (1 Viewer)

Matt

Grip
I know with the IL120 sub you received the little adjustment tool. Actually, any small screwdriver will work and no special tool is required.

Matt

Timber

Stunt Coordinator
Matt,
Thanks for the info. I don't actually have the sub yet, it's in transit. I bought it used on ebay. Should be here next week:D .
Tim

Phil*K

Stunt Coordinator
Tim,

I think I have 3 laying around here somewhere, but you could us any jewelers screwdriver. The handel does make it nice when you're counting clicks though.

Phil

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
I don't think the tones have been "doctored" to compensate for any meter anomolies. I just think the meter is more accurate.
Cool. It'd be interesting to compare the meter's results with the Infinity cd and with another source. Either way, I know the system recently got a rave review from Tom Nousaine
in The Sensible Sound providing results similar his much more expensive PC-based measurement system.
I called Crutchfield to order yesterday, but they said it had been discontinued and the salesman thought there might be a new one coming out.

Timber

Stunt Coordinator
Jack,
You can get one from here , but $65.00 seems like a lot. I'm still debating it, but I'll try it with my meter first and see how impressed I am. If I'm underwhelmed, then I'll take the plunge.
Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks