Infinity PRIMUS Theater Pack. Any thoughts ?

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Marconi, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Marconi

Marconi Auditioning

I still can't use a link, since I'm new here. But to see what I'm talking about...

Go to Infinity website -> Products -> Products By Series -> Primus -> PRIMUS Theater Pack

Well, basically, it's four "Primus 140" satellite speakers, plus, one center speaker, that I don't know if it's a down graded version of "Primus C25" or what.

What you guys think about the quality of this Infinity PRIMUS Theater Pack ?

I know that "Primus 140" satellite speakers are OK. But I'm afraid that buying this kit would be a shoot in the dark, because it have a unknow (or unreviewed) center speaker.

Thanks!

2. Shannon S.

Shannon S. Stunt Coordinator

They should sound fine. If I were looking for an HT in a box, I would consider this set up myself.

3. AlanChau

AlanChau Auditioning

I'm looking for the same system, did you had good luck with yours? are you happy?

4. Steve_Blazer

Steve_Blazer Stunt Coordinator

I run Primus 150s at the back and 360s at the front with the center and sub to match.

I think it sounds really good though I'm looking at upgrading the sub as I think its a bit underpowered.

I would certainly buy the other speakers again.
    Hopefully the 140s sound as good.

5. AlanChau

AlanChau Auditioning

I bought the system yesterday, it sounds awesome, however I think I got a quality system, primus home theater pack, E150P JBL 10" subwoofer and Denon 1706 receiver, maybe too much for my appartment [​IMG]