What's new

Infinity Modulus II and KEF KHT 2005.2 battle it out!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

amanWadhan

Agent
Greetings Everyone,

I am setting a HT for the first time and recently i came across Modulus II and I like the configuration. Even though I haven't heard the system myself, from the specifications the system seems to deliver the goods and the sub esp. packs a punch (300W).

Now what I want to know is that how does Modulus II stand in comparison to KEF KHT 2005.2?

Thanks.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
amanWadhan

You can't pick speakers by reading specifications. Apparently no one on this forum is familiar with the KEF 2005.2.

I think you have received recommendations on speakers that people are at least somewhat familiar with.

If you must buy without hearing what you are going to buy, you would do better asking for recommendations on HT speaker systems rather than keep asking about KEF 2005.2 that no one is familiar with.

amanWadhan

Agent
i have to ask about the system that i am intereseted in and if nobody knows about it, you needn't fret over it.

Kris.J

Auditioning
I have listened to both A/B at UE on several occasions. I slightly perfered the KEF every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks