What's new

Infinity interlude il60 speakers (1 Viewer)

Jwb

Auditioning
Real Name
Jake
I have a set of these speakers i got from a friend and one of them was working but the other was not. So i checked the fuse on the non working one and it looked fine. I than proceeded to check the working one after powering it down and removing the ac cord. It looked the same so i put that fuse in the non working speaker and nothing happend. I than put that same fuse back in the working one and it no longer works. The subwoofer is what is not working the speakers them self sound great.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
I have a set of these speakers i got from a friend and one of them was working but the other was not. So i checked the fuse on the non working one and it looked fine. I than proceeded to check the working one after powering it down and removing the ac cord. It looked the same so i put that fuse in the non working speaker and nothing happend. I than put that same fuse back in the working one and it no longer works. The subwoofer is what is not working the speakers them self sound great.

A little late to the party but the amps in the IL50 and IL60 nave a known issue with one of the resistors. Supposedly it's and easy fix.

http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/viewtopic.php?p=62147

Greg Bright

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregory Bright
Thanks for the link, Gene. My IL60s have worked perfectly for almost 13 years now, but one never knows when that one little resistor might fail. I'm collecting all the info I can for that inevitable rainy day. I don't want to ever need to replace these treasures.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks