What's new

Infinity Entra Speakers (1 Viewer)

Alec_L

Auditioning
Are these a new line of speakers? I'm having trouble finding them online. So far I've found eBay, Crutchfield (expensive!) and Circuit City (not the full line, and expensive). Any one know if they're found anywhere else?

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
Have you listen to them yet? If not, i suggest you find a local dealer that carries them....

Chuck Bogie

Second Unit
They're not bad after they've run a little while... They sound nice for home theater stuff - nicely matched. I've got an Entra Center and a pair of Entra Twos up front, and stuff sounds very good side-to-side. I've got a pair of antique Infinity SM120s for the rear surrounds.

Downside is that they seem a little metallic to me on some music. You _will_ need a sub with these speakers.

I paid $150 for the center, and $150/each for the Twos. Gonna pick up another pair of Twos eventually, or what may be more likely, I'll sell the three Entras, and make some of my own...

Phil*K

Stunt Coordinator
I believe that you could probably get a very good price on the Interlude speakers on ebay, also made by Infinity. If it were my money that's what I would be looking at.

Phil

Greg Bright

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregory Bright
I agree with Phil. At 800 or less per pair for this (IL60) Stereophile Guide to Home Theater "A list" speaker and much less for other Interlude models, this is the current Infinity way to go.

Phil*K

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Greg,

Which issue was that printed in or can you view the list online.

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks