What's new

Infinity Beta 50 vs Klipsch RF35 (1 Viewer)

RobbieClopton

Auditioning
Infinity beta 50's or Klipsch RF35's

Trying to decide on a new set of towers and have narrowed my extensive search to two models...The Infinity beta 50's have a much warmer sound...however the Klipsch RF35's seem to fill the room up with more sound and seem to have a bit more bass...I'm a litter worried about that horn shaped tweeter on the Klipsch though...aparently that tweeter was designed and patented in the 50's and Klipsch hasn't changed it all that much in the last half century...where as infinity spends more on R&D than just about any other speaker company out there...Any suggestions would help...

Running a Denon AVR3805
Yamaha CDC585

Mort Corey

Supporting Actor
As an owner of Klipsch speakers.....if it ain't broke don't fix it :D To me, Infinity speakers aren't "warm", they're just not very clear......but I like the horn loaded speakers.

That said, I'm not real keen on the RF35's. If you compare them to the RF7's (or even RF5's) they seem to over emphasize the high end. JMHO. The 7's are smooth across the entire spectrum. More money, granted, but good things are worth waiting for.

Mort

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks