What's new

INFINITY Basslink Powered Subwoofer (1 Viewer)

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor
traded in my old Subaru and pulled out the INFINITY Basslink Powered Subwoofer.
I have no use for it, but it works perfect!

Selling price is $100.oo shipped by UPS w/ insurance & tracking info will be provided.

The serial number is on there and IS NOT scratched off. I am the original owner of the Infinity.

Here is more data about this Basslink:

Infinity, the inventor of servo-controlled subwoofer systems, has adapted the technology developed for the finest home-audio loudspeakers to create BassLink, a groundbreaking automotive powered subwoofer. BassLink sets a new standard for in-vehicle bass reproduction.

Four low-level inputs provide non-fading bass. Four high-level inputs also provide non-fading bass and the ability to easily interface BassLink with most factory sound systems.

BassLink can be mounted vertically or horizontally thanks to its unique mounting system. Basslink provides user-adjustable input sensitivity, crossover frequency and bass-boost, allowing BassLink's performance to be optimized for any installation.

BassLink features a 200W Class D subwoofer amplifier that provides all the horsepower needed to drive the 10" subwoofer/10" passive radiator combination.
· 10" woofer and 10" passive radiator
· Class D 200-watt amplifier
· Frequency response 20-120 Hz
· Low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave
· Speaker and line-level inputs
· Phase switch
· Bass boost adjusts from -6 dB to +3 dB at 40 Hz
· 25-amp fuse
· Auto turn-on with speaker-level inputs
· 14-½"W x 13-3/8"H x 9-7/8"D

eweller

Auditioning
Real Name
Eric Weller
Hi, Mike. Do you still have the sub? How old is it? Does everything work ok?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks