What's new

Infinity 8" Subwoofer (PS 8) or Dayton "? (1 Viewer)

Chuck_J

Grip
Looking for sub with a tight bass decent price and able to complement Bose AM-10 well. I have a Pioneer TX1014 Receiver and a pretty open room. (family room open to kitchen and breakfast nook.

Which of the two plays music(5.1 audio)& cinema sountracks better??

The Infinity 8" ps8 is at Circuit City for $199 and the Daytons can be ordered online for $125. Help

Vincent_S

Second Unit
I had an Infinity 8" sub before my SVS. I also got to bring home a Dayton once that a friend bought. Don't waste your money on the Infinity!!

stephanX

Stunt Coordinator
matt nothing personal but my 15 woudl eat your mtx sub for lunch. and besides, you dont just pay money for depth and loudness, you pay for low THD, and an even frequency response.

But if your mtx makes you happy enough to not want to upgrade, then you are very very lucky indeed.

My 10" woofers in my main speakers would eat that particular sub for lunch. I like my MTX sub15 (same as SW-1515) though. it digs much deeper but is in the 700-800 dollar price range (I only paid $299 for it though. :D ) worth every penny for that much, but i sure would not paid regular price. Much better subs in the 700-800 dollar range from other company's like Dayton. If I had the 700-800 i would buy the 15" titanic MK III kit at partsexpress.com for $650 and spend the hour to put it together. I have heard this sub rocks. you might want to consider the 10" one for $349 if you have the budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks