What's new

Infiniti G35-Owners Opinions? (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
What kinda lease options are there for the G35 coupe? What are you guys paying (in terms of lease payments) if you don't mind me askin?

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
lol, that poor WRX. I kind of felt bad for it, but I got over it
Why feel bad? It hung well with the Germans and should have won the competition if one of the reviewers didn't put it in last place... the other two put it in first! :D
Chalk me up as a current WRX owner, and former Audi owner. I loved my A4, but couldn't resist the WRX's bang for the buck. Sure, there's no leather or sunroof (which may change for the '04 model), there's not much sound deadening, the interior plastics are cheap (but look good), and the styling is, well, different (has grown on me much). But damn if I don't love this cheap, fast, awd vehicle :emoji_thumbsup:
Anyway, you should check out the A4 as well. It's a GREAT car that does most things well, and Audi interiors are the standard by which all others are measured.
Mike D.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks