What's new

Inexpensive 12 gauge speaker wire and banana plugs in Toronto area? (1 Viewer)

Shannon S.

Stunt Coordinator
Parts express is an online retailer that has many puality banana plugs at a whole range of prices.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Don't know if it was said already, but Home Depot (if you have one in your area) has 12 awg wire at a reasonable price.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
I got some good speaker wire but I'm having second thoughts about my dual-banana plugs. I may modify them or use them in a modified manner. I'll see how it works. I'd like to try the ones you got, Chris, but they probably are more than the $3.75 per banana plug plus tax that I paid. I need lots since I'm doing 5.1 and bi-wiring the front left and right. I may simply tin the speaker wire with electronic solder and that may make it work better.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
The never ending saga continues. I'm actually going to try the 521's that you have ChrisAG, or the PRO BAN. They look much better in terms of wire connection. Haven't used mine so I'm either going to return and exchange mine or sell them and buy the 521's or or the PRO BAN. Hope I can get em for less than $5.00 each!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks