What's new

InetShopping.Com (1 Viewer)

John_Quincy

Agent
Has anyone heard of these people? They have the Sony SA-WM40 Subwoofer for $162 ish shipped. I can't find them on resellerratings.com or bizrate.

-----------------------

Side note, there policies sound just a bit strict:

Return and Shipping Policy:

Within 14 days of shipment, "iNet Shopping" offers return privileges, refunds and even exchanges on initially defective (not in any wear, tear or abused conditions) products only. ALL OTHER SALES ARE FINAL. If product is defective, the customer has 14 days (from the day the customer accepts the product) to make the claims.

Insurance is prepaid on all shipments. Claims on damages incurred during the shipment must be made within 5 days (from the day the customer accepts the product). "iNet Shopping" will submit a claim to the carrier as soon as the request is received.

Please make all claims by either filling out an Service Request or contacting us at the telephone numbers listed below.

--------------------

Thanks,

John

Todd Harlan

Agent
John,

About a year ago, I bought a Sony receiver (DB940) from them. I had no problems, everything was factory sealed, prompt delivery, etc. I would purchase from them again. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.