What's new

Indy meet (1 Viewer)

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Hi all.I recently asked fellow member Seth Paxton if he would mind bringing his fp over to my new apartment to see if a fp is somthing I can realisticly consider.We were going to do it this weekend but due to deadlines at his work it was not possible.
We talked about it and decided to open it up to anyone else who might be interested.It will probably have to be an evening meet because of my kids,they go to bed really early(have to get up really early for school) and because I have not set up any light control yet.But it does get darker eariler so it shouldent have to start much after 7ish.
I figure we can decide what size would work the best( I am planning on getting the same model fp he has) Then watch a movie.
I do have an SVs but I am in an apartment.However,the walls are pretty thick so I could probably crank it some.
I think we could do BYOB and chip in for pizza or do a pitch in like we did at Patrick Bennetts meet early this year.
If there is any intrest shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] date is not certain but hopfully I will have more info on that very soon.
------------------
Chad's DVDs

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
B.T.W seating is limited,I can probably provide for 10ish,if more want to come,they will need to bring bean bags or folding chairs.
------------------
Chad's DVDs

Patrick Bennett

Stunt Coordinator
My schedule is crazy of late (I never got around to doing another movie night like I mentioned the otehr day), but keep us all posted. Julie and I might be able to make it.
(Plus, I'd like to see an SVS first-hand)
------------------
Link Removed

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Will do Patrick.Hope you get some time to breath so you dont look like >
eek.gif

------------------
Chad's DVDs

Nathan_F

Second Unit
Real Name
Nathan
Crazy schedule here too... I actually never even got back to Patrick to let him know when I could or couldn't make it to the meet he never had the time to set up in the first place... phew! Anyway, let me know and I'll see if we can make it. I'm trying to do something at my place too to show off the (not so new anymore) 56H80.
Thanks!
Nathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks