What's new

INDOCHINE (1 Viewer)

Ernest

Supporting Actor
Indochine was the winner of the "Best Foreign Film" at the Academy Awards in 1992 has now been restored and is available from Amazon.uk. According to the review the Blu-ray is Region "B" with the audio in French with English subtitles. The Blu-ray was scanned from a 4k frame and is excellent. This is the longer version with a running time of 159 minutes. Compared to the DVD this Blu-ray version of Indochine is dramatically better. This information was obtained from Blu-Ray Review I have yet to receive the copy I ordered.

Indochine.jpg

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Indochine was the winner of the "Best Foreign Film" at the Academy Awards in 1992 has now been restored and is available from Amazon.uk. According to the review the Blu-ray is Region "B" with the audio in French with English subtitles. The Blu-ray was scanned from a 4k frame and is excellent. This is the longer version with a running time of 159 minutes. Compared to the DVD this Blu-ray version of Indochine is dramatically better. This information was obtained from Blu-Ray Review I have yet to receive the copy I ordered.

View attachment 39786

Nice film. Any indication of why it needed to be "restored," and not merely transferred?

1992 is rather old, but post-nitrate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks