What's new

UHD Indiana Jones UHD Blu Ray in 2020? (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Not certain if this is official artwork

137243533_10159132045539540_2196387409354632361_o.jpg

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
June 14 (that could be a UK date) is just after June 12, which is the 40th anniversary of Raiders, so maybe they are going ahead with this, even if the 5th and final film won't come until July 2022, days after Harrison Ford's 80th birthday.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
June 14 (that could be a UK date) is just after June 12, which is the 40th anniversary of Raiders, so maybe they are going ahead with this, even if the 5th and final film won't come until July 2022, days after Harrison Ford's 80th birthday.
Maybe but that it's that close to the anniversary is the biggest red flag of making me think it's a fan dream. Has a studio ever come that close to the actual anniversary of a theatrical release date? I suppose there's a first for everything but until I see a press release, I can't believe that Paramount and LFL/Disney (they own the characters so they're involved to some degree) aren't waiting to release this during the holidays to maximize their sales.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
June 14 is a Monday so the date is definitely wrong. I hope I'm wrong but with no new movie to tie-in to, I'll be very surprised to see this not come out at any time other than in the fall.
But June 14th is Flag Day in the United States of America - is there a more USA hero than
Henry Jones Jr.
b0xpzUQ.gif
:D!

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Not certain if this is official artwork

View attachment 85644
First of the the title is not correct unless they intend to include The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - which I doubt - "The Cinema Collection" would be most appropriate. And what I think are supposed to be the strings of Mr. Jones' hat look like vampire fangs.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Not me so much as I love the first movie, but I'm only lukewarm towards the sequels.
That and the first Jurassic. Not a fan of hostage taking boxed sets. Same for restaurants. Pre-fixe is great, but give me a la carte, too.

Museum Pieces

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Skylar
I hope the new Raiders transfer is not overexposed like the BD was. Compare the bright scenes to the DVD and you'll see negative detail is lost all over the place because of overexposure. This is probably the last hope for a good HD transfer in my lifetime.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Would buy the trilogy but don't want the one where the spaceship takes off.
My wife and I watched ToD a couple months ago and both of us agreed we don’t need to ever watch it again. For us, it’s easily the least entertaining of the four films.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
First of the the title is not correct unless they intend to include The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - which I doubt - "The Cinema Collection" would be most appropriate. And what I think are supposed to be the strings of Mr. Jones' hat look like vampire fangs.
Are you talking about the rope going from one side of the cave opening to the other side? Anyway, those 2 vertical loops look more like Bugs Bunny’s teeth. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks