INDIANA JONES MOVIES And INDY IV

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike Harrison, Feb 24, 2002.

1. Mike Harrison

The is one of my 3 favorite trilogies (the other 2 being Star Wars and Back To The Future).

Raiders is of course, the best of the trilogy. As for which sequel I like better, it is tough to choose. I grew up more with Temple Of Doom and I only saw Last Crusade completely a few years back, so I'm going ot have to go with Temple. It just seems like Spielberg put more heart into the first two films than he did with Crusade. On the other hand, Crusade seems much more in line with Raiders, whereas Temple goes completely off in its own direction. Still, I like Temple better. Mola Ram was a much better villian than Donovan ever will be.

Now, as for Indy IV, if they have the right script and all the right people on it, I say go for it. I'd love to see one more. And another John Williams score for Indy.

Anyone Else Agree?

2. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

Thread title edited. You're welcome to start a thread on the Indy films, but "official" threads in this forum are generally reserved for new films in current release.

M.

3. Mike Harrison

Thanks for the heads up Mike. I'm still sorta new.