What's new

Indiana Jones for $37.39 Shipped! (1 Viewer)

This is by no means the greatest deal, but for those of us who have no Eckerd's, it is darn good. Overstock.com has the set for $40.99 + 1.40s&h -$5.00 new customer = $37.39

**Warning - Overstock.com ships by the media mail method which means 2-15 days. So, if you are in no hurry to get this set and are a new customer to Overstock.com then this may be worth a look. Price on the site shows $45.99, but when you put it in your basket it is $40.99. Like I said, not a huge value by comparison, but worth the mention.

Click here for this $5.00 off

Frank
:)

Galen_V

Second Unit
Actually, the last 2 times I have ordered from Overstock, the product arrived in 2 days, which is amazingly fast for 3 dollars.

Edited to change Amazon to Overstock. My Indiana Jones set actually got in on Monday from them too.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I ordered IJ from Amazon, free shipping and they did something I'd never seen before, sent it Airborne Home, and it looks like I'll get it today.

Mine arrived this evening. Only 3 days after release. Not too shabby for free shipping!

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
I pre-ordered 5 DVDs from Overstock.com. They charge $2.95 for shipping more than one DVD. So even though I'm getting 5 separate shipments they only hit me up for $2.95 once. They do charge your card up front for the entire balance.

I found a $10 off $100 coupon at Delios.com and ordered Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Matrix Reloaded, Scarface, The Two Towers EE, and the Big Lebowski for $100.23.

I've been receiving the DVDs on the Friday after their Tuesday release.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
Got my Indy shipment from Overstock today. $39.99 -10% off coupon when ordered. ALso ordered Angel season 2 at the same time. Each was shipped separately.

Well, Overstock.com has really improved their shipping times. I received my Indy set in just 4 days, better deal then first thought.

Frank
;)

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Frank,

You live right near their distribution center. I live 4 hours away, and it takes a week for them to get stuff to me. That's pathetic, and they don't ship before the street date. I just had a throw-down with their CS earlier today, and I'm just dissapointed in this company.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I preordered four copies of Indy awhile ago from Overstock, and they shipped it to me right away. I was very pleased with their service.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks