What's new

Independent Film Fans! Rare Set of 4 OOP Atom Films DVDs FS (1 Viewer)

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
Link Removed
Link Removed
I have an complete set (4) of Atom Films DVDs for sale:
The Road to the Awards
Seven outstanding nominated shorts from the 72nd Academy Awards. Includes Killing Joe, Major and Minor Miracles, Kleingeld, My Mother Dreams the Satan's Disciples of New York, My Grandmother Ironed the King's Shirt, 3 Misses, When the Day Breaks. Also includes DVD-ROM content.
Best of Atom Films 2000/Premier Films
Includes 10 extraordinary short films, including Bobby Loves Mangoes, Don't Think Twice, Free Parking, Grey, In God We Trust, In the Mirror of the Sky, Mutual Love Life, Maaz, Plug, and Engame
Best of Atom Films 2000/Cinema with an Edge
Includes eight edgier titles, including Wheelchair Rebecca, American Pi, Black XXX-Mas, I Killed My Lesbian Wife..., Titler, Stargeeks, Hate Mail and Girl Go Boom
Bikini Bandits: Freeze Mother F******!
A very trippy tribute to Russ Meyer films and "outlaw" TV shows of the 70s. This collection includes 7 "episodes." Extremely funny stuff!
To my knowledge, the majority of these films are not available anywhere other than these DVDs. This is an opportunity for the indie film lover to add some great titles to your collection.
All four DVDs are new and sealed. I have seen these discs go for $70-$80 each at EBay in used condition (good luck trying to find them sealed!). :star: I'll take $150 $120 for the set, Priority Mail shipping to the U.S. included. Please e-mail me if you're interested. I am a Master Trader at HTF and a +230 EBay seller.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Might you want something in trade? I'm a little shaky spending so much on four dvds, rare or not, without knowing anything about them. But I would trade for them, maybe. Please respond to both my home and work e-mails.

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
I'm a little shaky spending so much on four dvds, rare or not, without knowing anything about them.
I sent you an e-mail.

It's worth noting, Alan, that many of these titles are familiar to independent film fans, and seven of the films were nominated for an Oscar. Atom Films compiled some of the best stuff out there and released it on DVD. I can't think of a better way to get an overview of the genre than this set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks