What's new

Independance Day 5-star 2-disc, $14.99 @ BB (1 Viewer)

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Best buy has ID 5-star for $14.99, I thought it was a good deal so I picked it up. They also have cast away at the same price.

On a side note, I looked at walmart for some DVD's and found Maverick, Wedding singer, all the Batman's, and several others all under $10ea. I picked up Maverick and will probably get some others soon. Don't know how great a deal that is but I though it was pretty darn cheap since BB has all those for $14.99ea. oh, most if not all were anamorphic WS too.

Randy Torres

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, sounds like a mis-price to me. I was in BB here in Tulsa yesterday and I noticed the 2 disc set was $19.99 and the single disc version was $14.99. Glad you got it at the lower price.

EricCr

Stunt Coordinator
ID 5-star was on sale this week for the 14.99 price. It was in last sundays sales flyer.

Steven K

Supporting Actor
I believe that all 3 of the 2-Disc to 1-Disc Fox titles (ID4, Abyss, Cast Away) are $14.99 at Best Buy... I was there yesterday and noticed that each of these 2-Disc sets were priced as such... I picked up The Abyss.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
This is showing up as $22.99 online. Is the sale over?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks