Incubus-Morning View

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jack Fanning, Nov 20, 2001.

1. Jack Fanning

Jack Fanning Second Unit

Jack Fanning
    I bought the new Incubus cd on the day it came out and it took me a while to absorb it, now that I've given it several dozen spins, I'm loving it.

MV is quite different from earlier Incubus records, much more melodic, with lush sounds and dense layers, but it still rocks at times too.

Anyone else have an opinion on this record?

Jack

2. Tim H

Tim H Stunt Coordinator

This CD is still growing on me. It's much more laid-back than "Make Yourself", which I initially wasn't expecting and was disappointed. Now that I've had a chance for it to sit and come back to it, I am liking it more and more. Still a few songs that I don't care for at this moment. The only songs I really liked on first listen were the first two, besides the current single.

3. William G. Lipe

I totally agree with you Jack. I've been in love with this band's music ever since i picked up Make Yourself and S.C.I.E.N.C.E. earlier this year. I just wish I knew about them way back in '95 when Fungus Amungus came out.
    Morning View in and of itself is an incredible piece of "rock art." I've been listening to it constantly for the past month. I just can't get over how talented these guys are. Here's hoping they're around for a long time to come.
    WiGgLe [​IMG]