What's new

Incredibly Stupid Criminal (1 Viewer)

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
The only link I can find for this story requires registration (WFAA.com), so I've pasted the relevant text here:

FW man uses back of his resume to write threatening note during robbery
07/23/2003

A Fort Worth man robbed a Wells Fargo bank last week and used the back of his resume to write a threatening note to the bank teller, police said.

Frederick McDowell, 32, apparently tried to conceal his personal information by taping black construction paper over the front of his resume. Authorities removed the tape and discovered his name and work history.
Black construction paper! That'll fool those CSI guys!

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I keep a 'stupid criminals' file on my cpu, some of them are even worse than Mr. Wells Fargo......

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Venture County Star, Ventura, CA, 9/15/98
Displaying a persistence that defied comman sense, a man with a history of run-ins with the law returned yet a third time in as many days to rob the same Ventura, California, residence, according to police. This time, however, would be different. When resident William "Billy" Stubbert opened the door, his alleged attacker advanced aggressively. Stubbert fired twice, hitting the man in the arm and hip. "It's apparent these guys are clear-cut victims," said Ventura Police Sgt. Bob Anderson of Stubbert and his roommates.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Frederick McDowell, 32, apparently tried to conceal his personal information by taping black construction paper over the front of his resume. Authorities removed the tape and discovered his name and work history.
Then when the police went to McDowell's home they discovered a piece of cardboard with a bogus address number hand lettered in black magic marker stapled over the actual address numbers affixed to the house.

After kicking in the door the police observed McDowell straightening a wig while wearing a dress, at which point he began to speak in a high squeaky voice claiming his name was Suzie.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks