What's new

Increase your chances with the opposite sex! (1 Viewer)

Kevin T

Screenwriter
"pimpin' hard" with the flowmaster. yet again, more undeniable proof (along with the mtv beach house and this season's {or any season for that matter} real world) that there is no god.

kevin t

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
With my dual flowmasters, behind a nicely-cammed 5.7l, I get laid 10x/day! It's true.

Todd

P.S. Don't tell my wife about the getting laid part.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I bought a 5" fart can today and tomorrow I'm gonna go out and steal me some road signs to look rebellious. By next week, I'll be a sex god!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone please tell me this came from the Onion or somesuch...

Tony_Woods

Stunt Coordinator
For those of you who aren't gearheads, Flowmasters are actually very good and respected mufflers, not the typical straight through resonated muffler with a 4 inch pointless tip.

KyleS

Screenwriter
You have to be friggin kidding me :rolleyes:
This "KID" needs to get a life and realize that no one, especially girls worth being around, would screw him just because he has a 4 banger that sounds cool.
KyleS

KyleS

Screenwriter
I was joking about the 4-banger sounding cool because these guys have a standard Honda with an Exhaust that is trying to make it sound like a real powerful engine (Which they are not). What they need to do is spend the money on a good car and the Lotus is certainly not a bad car at all. :)
KyleS

RonR

Stunt Coordinator
You guys crack me up.

I always smirk when I see a kid driving a 4 banger around with an exhaust pipe the size of one off a school bus.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
This sounds like a pretty good idea, I wonder if one of those flowmasters will turn my 88 Daytona into a chickmobile.......

Louis Stettiner

Stunt Coordinator
"HEY BIG BOY IS THAT YOUR EXHAUST PIPE OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME." VVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

Give me a freakin break here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks