What's new

Incoming: Stanley Kubrick Collection (1 Viewer)

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
They missed the boat on The Shining, they should have had these two items:

1. An "Apollo 11" sweater (in child sizes only)
2. A "Stovington" t-shirt (permanently wrinkled as if slept in).

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
Hilarious! The most anti-climatic reveal in years! Pity they didn't announce this six months in advance, then we could have had one of those crazy 2001 threads from last year, with hundreds of posts of wild speculation, rumour-mongering and conjecture.

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Hilarious! The most anti-climatic reveal in years! Pity they didn't announce this six months in advance, then we could have had one of those crazy 2001 threads from last year, with hundreds of posts of wild speculation, rumour-mongering and conjecture.

They should have announced it last Saturday - the conspiracy nuts would have given them free advertising for years...

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
I find this t-shirt very funny.
LLTV6416-Edit_2048x.jpg

Brian Husar

Supporting Actor
Disappointed. Was hoping for a Kooking With Kubrick cook book so I could make those moon bus sandwiches and that colorful slop that Bowman and Poole eat. As well as real Moloko Plus and Jack Torrence’s eggs and bacon.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Just ordered the amazing hooded red cape. Can’t have a proper offering without one.

Hmm, it's not offered on the site anymore and after emailing them, I got this reply from customer service:

"Give up your inquiries which are completely useless, and consider these words a second warning. We hope, for your own good, that this will be sufficient."

English Invader

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Simon
Hmm, it's not offered on the site anymore and after emailing them, I got this reply from customer service:

"Give up your inquiries which are completely useless, and consider these words a second warning. We hope, for your own good, that this will be sufficient."

Perhaps they need a good talking to, if you don't mind my saying so... perhaps a bit more!

bugsy-pal

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul

Yep, it has to be the most disappointing and lame reveal in recent memory... the possible connection with the 1000th Criterion spine had me intrigued. I am doubly disappointed that the 100th spine was indeed the mega-Godzilla set - I am fully expecting to be lambasted for that view :)

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Blu-ray.com is reporting the UK release of the Limited Edition box set which will be available for purchase through online vendor Zavvi on October 21:

"If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed." – Stanley Kubrick. Own 7 ground-breaking films and a revealing documentary* in one stunning limited-edition collection. This collection contains The Shining for the first time in 4K Ultra HD, as well as 2001: A Space Odyssey in 4K Ultra HD, a 20-page exclusive booklet, and a collection of beautiful art cards".

"This collection includes the following films: Lolita (Blu-ray), 2001: A Space Odyssey (4K Blu-ray and Blu-ray), A Clockwork Orange (Blu-ray), Barry Lyndon (Blu-ray), The Shining (4K Blu-ray and Blu-ray), Full Metal Jacket (Blu-ray), Eyes Wide Shut (Blu-ray), and Stanley Kubrick A Life in Pictures (Documentary on DVD)".

https://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=25645

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Disappointing that a remaster of Clockwork Orange isn’t part of this new set. I’d like to see Lolita (never seen that film before).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks