What's new

In wall speakers (1 Viewer)

mike__j

Grip
Hello,

I am about to buy my 1st home theater system. My wife wants to go with an in-wall rear speaker. I am thinking of the speakercraft line. I want to use the Axiom for the rest of the system except the sub which would be SVS. I have a large living room. Has anyone had any experence with in-wall's. I understand they will not sound as good as a box speaker. My wife thinks the in-walls painted to match the wall would look better. I plan on using these speakers for movies only. Also I have seen many wall baffels that installs behind the speaker to create the in wall its on box. Does this make a difference? What is the best height to install the in wall speakers? I need to stay about $600 for the rear speakers. Am I looking at a good in wall product or do I need to look at something different. I do not have many hifi stores to go to where I can listen to the product. I am counting on your help please advise. Thanks Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks