What's new

In the not too distant future ... more MST3K (1 Viewer)

Thomas Hart

Stunt Coordinator
From the Satellite News website:
Rhino news. The next two DVDs, 507- I ACCUSE MY PARENTS and 619- RED ZONE CUBA, are tentatively due in stores March 26, though we all know how elastic Rhino's release dates have been in the past, so the emphasis is on the word "tentative." Our source at Rhino also confirms that more DVDs are slated for an October-ish release, but the titles have not yet been chosen.
Okay, it might not be next Sunday A.D. but at least more titles are coming. :emoji_thumbsup:
"Push the Button, Frank!"

Steve Felix

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve Felix
In the not too distant future...

I will continue to wish I didn't already own all these on VHS. There are around a zillion episodes I haven't seen, but Rhino rereleases these. Great news for those that haven't seen them though!

Is there a list (or explanation) somewhere of which ones Rhino has the rights to release?

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot it was rights issues with the movies.

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
yay! i've actually seen very few so have none apart from the dvds that are already out, i'll pick up as many as rhino puts out.
looks like another candidate for those large volume cases from http://www.inetdvd.com/

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
It's great that they are releasing more MST3K's....but Red Zone Cuba is not my favorite, in fact it is IMO the most boring episode I have, it just sort of runs out of steam midway thru.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks