In the not too distant future ... more MST3K

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Thomas Hart, Jan 18, 2002.

1. Thomas Hart

Thomas Hart Stunt Coordinator

From the Satellite News website:
    Rhino news. The next two DVDs, 507- I ACCUSE MY PARENTS and 619- RED ZONE CUBA, are tentatively due in stores March 26, though we all know how elastic Rhino's release dates have been in the past, so the emphasis is on the word "tentative." Our source at Rhino also confirms that more DVDs are slated for an October-ish release, but the titles have not yet been chosen.
    Okay, it might not be next Sunday A.D. but at least more titles are coming. [​IMG]
    "Push the Button, Frank!"

2. Steve Felix

Steve Felix Supporting Actor

In the not too distant future...

I will continue to wish I didn't already own all these on VHS. There are around a zillion episodes I haven't seen, but Rhino rereleases these. Great news for those that haven't seen them though!

Is there a list (or explanation) somewhere of which ones Rhino has the rights to release?

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot it was rights issues with the movies.

3. Nigel McN

Nigel McN Supporting Actor

yay! i've actually seen very few so have none apart from the dvds that are already out, i'll pick up as many as rhino puts out.
    looks like another candidate for those large volume cases from http://www.inetdvd.com/

4. Kevin M

Kevin M Producer

It's great that they are releasing more MST3K's....but Red Zone Cuba is not my favorite, in fact it is IMO the most boring episode I have, it just sort of runs out of steam midway thru.

5. John Sturge

John Sturge Stunt Coordinator

Red Zone Cuba MST3K Quote:
    "Full Metal Curly"
    [​IMG]