"In the Mood for Love" screen captures...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Gary Tooze, Feb 28, 2002.

1. Gary Tooze

Gary Tooze Producer

Hey,
    I thought I would compliment my review from last year with some screen captures ( 13 I believe ) from the new Criterion disc... which is beyond great...
    CLICK HERE to access...
    This is my favorite foreign language film of all time... I have seen it eight times... I'm so glad I got this Criterion DVD... God Bless...
    Cheers,

2. Michael Dehaven

Michael Dehaven Stunt Coordinator

My favorite Chinese film is Farewell My Concubine. I am looking forward to seeing In The Mood For Love. I missed it in the theaters and will see it for the first time on dvd. Great captures Gary. Thanx for all the cinemaphiletic images and words you have contributed here and at all the other forums.[​IMG]

3. Jay W

Jay W Supporting Actor

Had it on order for a while, anxiously awaiting delivery. Thanks for the sshots and the page in general!

4. Peter Apruzzese

Peter Apruzzese Producer

Peter Apruzzese
    Great review, Gary. I managed to miss this one in theaters but, because of your review, I will buy it sight-unseen on Tuesday. I loved Chungking Express - the only other film of Wong's that I've seen - and with Tony Leung and Maggie Cheung in this one, I'm sure I'm in for a treat.

5. Gary Tooze

Gary Tooze Producer

Thanks Micahel, Peter and Jehan !

Yes, the screeen captures turned out really well... I am very happy with them... and it truly is a great DVD from what I have seen so far ( look at the 2nd disc with the extras on the weekend )

I already know it is an amazing movie...

Cheers,