What's new

In The Mood For Love Criterion (1 Viewer)

Bill McCamy

Second Unit
Real Name
Gasim de Paris
I've not seen it, but your resurrection post has reminded me to put the disc on my list of movies to rent. This may require a trip to Tower Records. I doubt BB or HV have the dvd on their shelves.

thanks

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
This is such a stunningly beautiful film that I’m glad it got the treatment from Criterion it deserves.

I had seen other films by Wong Kar-Wai, but I had not seen this until picking up the DVD recently. Very impressed.

Jim Tudor

Stunt Coordinator
My wife and I just discovered this gem for the first time two evenings ago! Although we have owned the movie since March, we only got around to watching it this week. Of Wong Kar-Wai's previous work, I've only seen "Chunking Express", which I remember really liking. Now we both want to seek out his other work. :emoji_thumbsup: I'll be watching the disc 2 extras in the next few days. Looking forward to that.
JiM T

Ivan_F

Grip
This DVD is truly a gem in my collection. Great story, the best supplements(would be cool to have a director's full-length commentary), sumptuous picture and sound, great acting, probably among the best in the criterion collection. I highly recommend this selection for immediate purchase and viewing. :emoji_thumbsup: :D

Matt_P

Second Unit
I'm glad to see others have discovered this title recently. I bought it blind-no rental outlets in my area carried it. As you can probably guess, I have no regrets. It's the best risk I've ever taken with a DVD.

If you haven't seen it, take a risk!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks