What's new

In search of: In Search Of... (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
thanks to youtube there are many in search episodes. I have my preference for Atlantis, Big Foot, Bermuda Triangle, etc. I am looking forward to this set coming out even though the episodes are 25 minutes in length. They sure do not make documentary shows like this anymore!! Why teach the kids about history/science when they can watch jersey shore or survivor!

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I love the series in search of as a kid. I have watched many episodes on youtube, especially DB Cooper or Big Foot or Atlantis, etc. I have always been a fan of history, especially unsolved crimes/situations, etc. The DB Cooper event has always intrigue me to what happen to him. There has been different speculation on the event and it would be neat to re-visit DB Cooper and other events again using new technology, i.e. computer technology/simulations/etc.
I remember reading there is intention the series in search of being released on dvd. I would love to add this to my collection!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks