In my profile, what is meant by "Referrals"?

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
I checked my profile on the HTF tonight for the heck of it and noticed a category called "Referrals". What does this mean? Does this refer to the number of times that someone has been bad and has had a post referred to a Moderator? I wouldn't think such things would be publicized. So what does it mean? For what it's worth, I have zero referrals.

Oscar W

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Oscar
No, Keith, the 0 means how many referrals you have left before you are booted. So you better start behaving!

Whoops, I'm at zero also.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Oscar, is this a three-strikes-and-you're-out kind of thing?

Moderators: Please edit the subject to read, "In my profile, what is meant by "Referrals"?" Thanks.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Parker said:
Nothing. Just something that I turned on by accident.
Nothing, huh? Hmmm...looks like I stumbled upon something I wasn't supposed to see.
That reminds me of something else I saw on the HTF today. I'll report that in another thread.
Thanks for the reply, and thanks to whomever edited the subject for me.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
No it wasn't something that you weren't supposed to see. Referrals are part of vBulletin that you can turn on or off. I just had them turned on by accident. As far as the other stuff you saw I will be sending my people over so that you never see this (or anything else for that matter) again.

Parker

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Parker said:
As far as the other stuff you saw I will be sending my people over so that you never see this (or anything else for that matter) again.
*KeithH puts on a disguise and slips out the back door, all the while watching his back*

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakiratbneha