What's new

In Living Color: anyone remember this skit? (1 Viewer)

Drew Mertz

Stunt Coordinator
I'm trying to locate a certian skit from an episode of the show In Living Color. The skit featured Jim Carrey so that would mean it should be on one of the first 3 seasons though I don't believe its on any of the DVD releases. Here is a discription of the skit...

I only saw this once durring its original broadcast. From what i remember the skit was called "LOCKJAW" or something with that in the title. Jim Carrey was playing a cop that suffered from Lockjaw so his mouth was always wide open while he was yelling at the perps and drooling all over the place. I thought it halarious, but never saw it again.

Does anyone remember that one? or better yet any info on it. Which season it was on, did it make it to DVD? or was moved to the cutting room floor after the episode aired?

any help would be appreciated.

Duane Alford

Second Unit
Carrey was in all 5 seasons. I don't recall seeing it in any of the 3 that have been released. It does sound like something that would have been done during the 5th season though.

Dorrie_W

Stunt Coordinator
I remember it! Are you sure that wasn't one of the skits when he was the fireman? Well, I could be wrong...

Jeff#

Screenwriter
It had to be Fire Marshal Bill, because that character did have an odd jaw.

Drew Mertz

Stunt Coordinator
It wasn't a fire marshal bill sketch, I guess I'll have to just wait and see once seasons 4 and 5 are released.

Matt Man

Agent
That "skit" actually sounds like on of the pranks from The Jamie Kennedy Experiment, maybe you mixed up the shows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks