In Laws: Surprisingly Good!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Daniel Swartz, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Daniel Swartz

Daniel Swartz Second Unit

When I first saw the previews for this show, I thought it would be another dud. However, I really like the show. It's much better than Good..Miami and I find it LOL funny. The subject matter might appear to be somewhat limited (he hates his son-in-law) but the writers have found a way to get beyond that. I'm surprised that it's the only NBC series that hasn't received a full year's commitment yet. What do you guys think?

2. Thomas H G

Thomas H G Screenwriter

Settle something for me, is the guy's wife "Mona" from last season's Friends?

I've only gotten to see it a few times due to school. Not bad...It is the show I picked to bomb for NBC this fall though.

3. Justin1

Justin1 Stunt Coordinator

NBC has yet to pick this show up for a full season. The ratings are anything but good. Rumor has it that NBC is still on the fence over whether to cut this show or order a full season.

4. Joel Mack

Joel Mack Cinematographer

5. MickeS

MickeS Producer

I like it enough to watch it every once in a while. The actors are all very good, especially farina. I love his home office. [​IMG]
    What bugs is that it's completely ripped off from "Meet the parents".
    /Mike