In honor of fall

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by James L White, Oct 6, 2005.

1. James L White

James L White Supporting Actor

I started this thread [​IMG]

it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice beign able to open the windows and enjoy the cool crisp nights and comfortable days [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Scott L

Scott L Producer

That and the orange/yellow trees are the best parts about fall. I'm going to miss wearing shorts & flip-flops, as well as seeing the hobags workin it in the mall.

[​IMG]

3. Jerry Almeida

Jerry Almeida Second Unit

Jerry Almeida
    Weather today in Tampa. High of 85 with 70% humidity.
    Right, fall is great. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Dave Gorman

Dave Gorman Supporting Actor

I need to move... We've probably seen our last 70-degree day for another 6 months. There's very little I hate worse than being cold, and I've got 6 months of it to look forward to! [​IMG]

5. RobertR

RobertR Lead Actor

70 right now in Riverside with 23% humidity...the forecast for the next 10 days is highs in the low 80s to low 90s....cold? What cold? [​IMG]

6. Scott McGillivray

Scott McGillivray Supporting Actor

Wimps!

We already have snow in some areas! Bring it on! Lets see how cold it can get!

Bwahahahaha!!!!

(Acutally, I hate the cold and would move to California in an instant!)

7. ChristopherDAC

ChristopherDAC Producer

It was up to at least 85F on Wednesday, but the weather has finally broken [we got a teaser last Weds.] and I doubt we'll see the upper side of 60 today. That was about yesterday's high, and it rained this morning. I love it -- finally not sweltering anymore. Of course, here in North Texas we only get to hear about "nice weather" [I kid; we ordinarily have at least two days of soft breezes, mild sunshine, and warm-but-not-hot temperatures a year].

8. Dave Gorman

Dave Gorman Supporting Actor

This sounds like heaven! Here we have 6 months (which feels like 6 years) of unbearable hell every year.

9. ChristopherDAC

ChristopherDAC Producer

Well, it's a compensation for May-September 95-110F, punctuated with the occasional thunderstorm, and grim grey wet and windy days the rest of the year, also punctuated with the occasional thunderstorm. I don't mind it, but I've never lived anywhere else. I only wish I caould go outside in the summer -- the air pollution is so bad they tell you not to go outside at all, so people stay indoors in the air-conditioning all the time, which isn't good for anybody. Even fifteen, eighteen years ago it was much better than this, and one could go outisde and lie in the heat and just cook.