What's new

In home, built into fridge soda dispenser! Too cool! (1 Viewer)

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
The Linkage(tm)
This is too damn cool.
A Fridge with a built in dispenser with snap in C02 and branded syrups. We have had Ice and Water in the door for decades, now how about some carbonated refreshment too???
This would be so much easier and convenient than to have an actual soad fountain in the home (which I was considering isntalling when me and the wife remodel)
What do you guys think of this idea. I would think that GE and Whirlpool and the like would have no problem offering this as an option on some of their fridges.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I have a solda fountain in my kitchen.. uses a 20 lb CO2 tank and a bag in box syrup box just like the theater :)
they really aren't that bad to install, just adds up before ya know it. I think I probably have 600$ in mine and it's all used parts. The big pain is getting the fittings and small parts. If you reconsider installing one e-mail me if you need help with parts or something (though they're pretty straightforward) lucky me I'm headed out of town for 2 days now :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks