In Ceiling (Side and Rear) speakers

EYESPORTS

Agent
Real Name
Bruce
I'm interested in the Ascend 340SE for front pair and center channel. Can anyone recommend "in ceiling" (round) speakers that I can use for the sides and rear (7.1). They must be in ceiling (round) - do to WAF.

SethH

Senior HTF Member
What's your budget? These speakers can range from $75/pair up into the thousands. I'm guessing it's somewhere in between

And you'll just have to accept that they won't be perfectly matched since Ascend doesn't make in-walls or in-ceilings. Not a huge deal though as most people must compromise on some part of their system (and it's usually the surrounds).

EYESPORTS

Agent
Real Name
Bruce
Budget is around $150-$175 per speaker (so x4). I called Ascend Acoustics - they recommended Sonance. I spent alot of time going thru the A/V forums - where a few have recommended Proficient speakers (all in ceiling). Ascend said that would also be a good match. So, was trying to find the most perfect fit - prior to purchase.

zmurphy

Grip
Real Name
Zach
eyesport, i have to second the Proficient's plus they also make some that are angled so they can be used for inceiliing LCR's. PM me for a great price

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davefromlondon